Every year the fans of games based on the most popular sport in the word wait impatiently for the launch of the two football simulation games par excellence to try out all their updates and give their objective option about which is the best football game of the year: FIFA or PES.
For the 2014-2015 season, nothing has changed with Konami and EA Sports launching their two flagships to try to conquer the hearts and pockets of the fans of this kind of game: FIFA 15 and Pro Evolution 2015. The first one, which we'll analyze along these lines, is still the favorite slightly ahead of Pro Evolution Soccer, especially in terms of licenses for the main European leagues, although the guys at Konami are closing the gap.
FIFA 15 vs PES 2015: the battle has begun.
And if FIFA has managed to take the lead it also has to do with publishing an excellent free mobile game for iPhone and iPad that allows us to play the Ultimate Team mode that combines the classic gameplay with card envelopes with which it's possible to create, managed and compete with squads from scratch by purchasing and swapping cards.
Main features of FIFA 15 for iPhone
- More than 30 official leagues (Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc.), 500 licensed teams and more than 10,000 players ready to receive your orders.
- Real-life football stadiums.
- New control system that improves the precision and expands possibilities.
- FIFA 15 includes challenge and manager modes: sign players, put together the best possible squad and win as many titles as possible as the person in charge of your club.
- EA Sports Football Club: take part in FIFA's social network, and with Match Day you will be able to play with the same conditions as in the real competition: suspensions, injuries, current form...