Every September all football and video game fans get ready to play the new version of FIFA. FIFA 16 is now here, and like every year it comes along with plenty of new features and improvements to be able to play matches with greater control, offering the user new playing modes.
Women's national football teams arrive on FIFA.
What's new in FIFA 16
- New in-game features: Confidence in defending, Control in midfield and the tools you need to play a stunning football match.
- You can create your perfect team in FIFA Ultimate Team, purchasing, selling and swapping players to play against your friends or in individual tournament to climb to the top of the rankings week after week.
- New Team Draft option: the player can choose a preset strategy for his team and work on a line-up with five players available for each position, to be selected according to their features, maintaining a well-balanced team.
- EA adds 12 women's national teams (Germany, USA, France, Sweden, England, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Spain, China, Italy and Mexico) that you can play with in Match Day, Offline Tournament Mode, and Online Friendlies.
- FIFA Trainer: EA adds to the game a help mode that shows above the player's head the most recommendable actions at that precise moment (passing, shooting, etc.). A renovated tutorial to be able to improve after every game.
Graphics with hardly any improvements
Compared to its previous versions, FIFA 16 doesn't stand for its great graphical improvements. The most important difference we can notice is the players' faces, much more realistic thanks to its lighting changes and the filming of their real faces.
A rather complete demo
In this demo you'll be able to play the Real Madrid vs F.C. Barcelona Clasico, try out the new Team Draft mode, the FIFA Trainer system and play with ten different teams: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Chelsea FC, Inter Milan, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, River Plate and Seattle Sounders, as well as the women's national teams of Germany and USA. All the latter in free stadiums: Borussia-Park, CenturyLink Field and Santiago Bernabéu.
As you can see, FIFA 16 is going to be a great hit thanks to women's soccer, the new Ultimate Team, better-balanced teams, FIFA Trainer... Great new features to face up against its main rival PES 16 that's going to have trouble to keep up with the pace.