Thanks to the increasing speed of data networks as well as WiFi connections, we can make the most of the largest audiovisual collection in the world, also known as YouTube. However, you might want to watch your favorite videos offline and for such purpose, you need to download them to your PC. With filsh you can carry out this operation very easily.
Your favorite videos only one click away.
One of the advantages of this webapp is precisely the fact that you don't need to download any software. Forget about aTube Catcher for Windows or Tubemate and other Android APKs that flood your smartphone with adverts. Here it's much easier, you only need a web browser.
How to download videos with filsh?
It comes along with a very simple interface with a main search engine, from where you can search for videos by inputting certain terms or download the videos you want by directly typing in their URL.
If you choose the first method, once you carry out a search you'll be offered a list that shows the results available. You'll only have to:
- Step 1: press the large blue "Download" button next to each element to download the corresponding video.
- Step 2: then choose one of the links and one of the formats available.
- Step 3: after pressing "Next", wait for the download to process. You can start adding more videos to the queue.
- Step 4: finally, press "Download".
If you paste the download link directly, the process is much easier. You can forget about some of the abovementioned steps.
- Choose between different audio and video formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, MP4, AVI, FLV, MPG…
- Adjust the output bitrate and volume.
- Download video fragments by adjusting the time interval.
- Check video charts and receive suggestions.
- Upload your own videos.
All in all, it's a great option to download videos from YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo without needing to use extensions or software installed on your PC.