One of the most popular role-playing games in history is now finally available for iPhone and iPad. A plot that will touch the heart of some of the most nostalgic gamers that can enjoy the title for the very first time with 3D images, but also those of new players: Final Fantasy VII.
A story that almost everyone knows
Final Fantasy 7 is still one of the most acclaimed games in video gaming history thanks to its extraordinary storyline. For those who still don't know the game, the player will live the adventures of a former elite soldier called Cloud and his friends Tifa, Aeris and Barret to fight against the Shinra Corporation, that are working on the extraction of energy from planet Mako.
- Role-playing turn-based combat game with a solid plot and a long storyline.
- Customize your characters, combining spells and skills.
- The same story as the original game, without any changes.
- Possibility to choose between a virtual analog D-pad or four fixed direction buttons to control the game.
- Possibility to disable encounters on the field screen.
- New power function te become all powerful.
FFVII is a game that will delight both young gamers that still haven't had the chance to play the game, and older players that already spent hours on this title quite a few years ago.