Which is the best browser for iPhone? Some will say Safari, others Chrome, and there will even be users stating that it's the iOS version of Mozilla's development, Firefox. And the truth is that the latter may not be too far off because if it isn't the best, it's almost there.
It's definitely one of the best options you can turn to if you already use this browser in its version for Windows PC, Linux or Mac, as will allow you to synchronize contents and your user session on all your devices.
Mozilla Firefox's functions for mobile phones
We're talking about a very fast browser that offers us a fluid browsing experience and low data consumption rate, thanks to which we'll gain in speed when it comes to loading web pages. It comes along with a wide range of interesting features:
- Fast and smart searches: intuitive web searches with suggestions for multiple results. Simple access to providers of the likes of Wikipedia, Twitter, and Amazon.
- Advanced privacy functions: private browsing mode that deletes our history and incorporates a function to customize the removal of specific data such as passwords with a single click.
- Synchronization with all your devices: with a single Mozilla user account you can access passwords and tabs opened on other devices such as smartphones, tablets or computer. In turn, it stores all your passwords safely so you don't have to remember them on each device.
- Visual and intuitive tabs: tabs have been designed to make it easy to find contents on them. They're numbered to make them more manageable and so you don't miss out on any of the pages you've opened.
Mozilla's browser brings to iOS all the features that have turned it into of our all-time favorites.
The origin of this browser goes back to 2004, year in which its first stable version was released. Since then, it has never stopped growing in terms of functions and usability, helping it to win over millions of users from all around the world (becoming one of the most popular browsers). Furthermore, it has also been a groundbreaker when incorporating new functions that we now consider a must on all browsers, such as extensions or add-ons. It has now arrived on other platforms from our PC, both in 32 and 64-bit versions, including editions for smartphones and tablets, as couldn't be otherwise.
And although it's true that the competition is tough both in versions for iPhone and iPad, as well as in APK format for Android, it has managed to consolidate as one the best ways to access the Internet from a mobile device. The user has access to a simple and fast method to visit websites from an interface with a very clean design.
What's new in the latest version?
- Correction of errors and stability improvements.