The development of Android phones and iPhones, and wearable technology, has helped us to keep a greater and better control of our physical activity and health. A clear example can be found in apps of the likes of Fitbit, that registers our lifestyle and can help us to reach our targets in terms of physical wellbeing.
Synchronize the data of your wearables
Our daily physical activity generates data that is registered on Fitbit wearables of the likes of Alta, Charge, Blaze, Flex or Surge, or also on other products such as the Aria scales. Well, these devices register the data to then dump them on the corresponding software to analyze them or correct certain activities.
The PC version is similar to what we can find in the iOS or Android app: a program to control our habits and health status by means of registering our physical activity and that helps us to establish workout, diet or sleep targets.
The best way to keep a detailed log of everything that has to do with your daily physical activity.
These devices have plenty of positive opinions thanks to the wide range of functions they offer and their affordable prices. Furthermore, you can make the most of the following features:
- Monitor all your physical activity: accurately register your steps and the distance you cover, calories burned, minutes of activity and sleep...
- Smarter physical activity: improve how you work out, with a detailed log of your pace, time, and distance. You can control the music, receive voice notifications, use your phone's GPS to establish routes...
- Register your physical activity: check stats, impact, and performance.
- Monitor your heartbeat: analyze trends, manage your stress, check your resting beat....
- Register your food consumption with a database with over 350,000 items. Check your meal history and all its nutritional information.
- Measure your hydration by controlling your water intake.
- Set and manage weight, nutrition, and workout targets.
- Control how you sleep.
- Share stats and compete with your contacts.
- Stay motivated with the encouragement necessary to go in the right direction.
- Manage your weight and calculate your BMI and percentages of body fat.