Flock is considered by its creators and the majority of users as the best social browser. This is due to the fact that among its functions it includes a wide range of options focused on making it easier to use social networks, something that has become very popular lately.
Thus, it's possible to enjoy a perfect integration with Digg, Flickr, Twitter and Facebook, shortcuts for Google Maps, Wikipedia and YouTube, quick session start for the Gmail, Yahoo! and AOL electronic webmail services, RSS and Atom reader, etc.
The main features of Flock
- Web browser focused on social networks.
- User-friendly interface, that is easy to use and has shortcuts to the main options.
- Inclusion of a practical contacts panel, where we will see all our friend once we have started a session in one of the services integrated into Flock: Digg, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and YouTube.
- Includes a multimedia toolbar from which you'll be able to follow the latest videos, news or photos added to different sites like Flickr, Photobucket, Truveo or YouTube.
- Compatibility with the use of Chrome extensions.
If you're a regular user of social networks like Twitter and Facebook, you can't miss out on Flock, because you'll be able to keep your status updated and know what your contacts are "saying" at all times without having to leave the browser.