For programmers and developers, having a working environment compatible with many languages is an advantage. Geany is an integrated development environment (IDE) compatible with C, C++, Java, PHP, SQL and Python among others.
- Compatible with more than 50 different languages.
- Developed using the GTK2 tool kit.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Code self-completion function.
- Compatible with a wide range of file formats.
- System to compile and execute the code created.
What distribution do you use?
It practically makes no difference what Linux distribution you use. Geany is prepared to run on almost all distributions, those that are compatible with GTK2 libraries. You can work indistinctly without losing any functions, except for Windows, although that is rather insignificant in this case...
Download Geany free for Linux and develop your own projects enjoying really incredible features.