Not having an Internet connection doesn't mean that you can't check the contents of your favorite website. Getleft will allow you to download and save full websites locally to be able to view them later, allowing you also to configure the amount of contents and the level of depth.
- Download the contents of your favorite websites.
- Pause and resume the downloads whenever you want.
- Specify the behavior of the software defining the levels, external and upper links, what to do with the images, etc.
- Obtain the websites map.
- Access a downloads registry.
- Allows the configuration of the a proxy server.
- Program the download of websites for a specific day or time.
All you have to do is insert the URL address of the page and define the levels that will be downloaded, as well as those files that don't form part of the page and that you want to delete. The software will transform the links into shortcuts to the contents stored on the hard drive.
Download Getleft for free and you won't need a connection to read the contents of your favorite websites.