Google Docs is one of the best online office suites to create, edit and store documents, and it is specially appropriate to work collaboratively in groups. Nevertheless, like any other web application, you need to access all these features on a browser, something that can be avoided thanks to gExplore.
Place the power of Google Docs on your PC's desktop.
Gexplorer is a Google Docs documents explorer that can be used from the desktop. You won't need to open a browser, simply input your access data and manage everything as if you were working on the cloud.
- Upload and download documents from Google Docs securely via AES256 encryption.
- Encrypt the documents before uploading them to the web for more security.
- Create, rename, delete, download and organize collections.
- Share the documents and collections with other users.
- Store small notes with the documents, very useful when they can't be modifier (PDF documents for example).
- Includes a permissions auditing tool to see how the contents has been share and which users have accessed or edit it.
- Have you got a Kindle? Send the documents directly from gExplore to your Amazon device.
Functionality under a clear appearance
The interface is very easy to handle. On the left you will have the distribution of the collections and from the bottom you will be able to upload and download the documents with two buttons exclusively dedicated to these functions.
Download gExplore and you will have absolute control over the Google Docs documents on your desktop. A very efficient way to save time with these files.