With the increase of devices that allow us to take digital photographs there has also been an increase in the need of the users to be able to improve or enhance photographs. To complete these tasks properly the best idea is to access a tool that will offer the best options while securing satisfying results as is the case of GIMP.
Edit as many photographs as you want
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is without any doubt the best photograph editing program available natively for the Linux operating systems. With some learning it will be possible for any user to carry out all kind of photo enhancements, even completing the most complex processes, because it includes an extensive help file to answer any possible doubt.
- Compatible with the vast majority of image formats (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP...), even including certain RAW formats.
- Has its own native format (XCF) for new files and creations.
- All kinds of brushes and pencils, with the possibility to choose the thickness and the stroke.
- Customizable color palette.
- All kinds of effects (focus, blur...).
- Control over the brightness, contrast, etc.
- And much more...
All these features make GIMP a tool that any user should have installed on his/her computer.
Download GIMP free for Linux and make sure your photographs have the best possible presentation.