Google is enhancing its music services on Google Play Music to guarantee the best user experience possible. Among the measures adopted, it is worth mentioning the launch of Google Play Music Manager now also for Linux, the perfect tool to upload your own music to your account.
Become a member of Google Play Music!
To be able to use Google Play Music Manager you need to have an account on Google Play Music. This platform not only allows you to purchase music, but also offers storage space so that you can upload your own songs and, therefore, complete your online music collection.
Features of Google Play Music Manager for Linux
- Upload up to 20,000 songs from your collection to Google Play Music.
- Choose different sources: iTunes, local folders...
- Play both the music you purchase and the music synchronised from your PC.
- Control the bandwidth used when uploading songs.
- Compatible with MP3, AAC, FLAC and OGG.