Files in PostScript format contain plain text, and are commonly used to transfer and print documents without making previous modifications. Very useful when we want our documents printed by a printing house or when sharing them on the Internet. If you usually work with this format, you should be interested in GSview.
Get a GUI for Ghostscript
GSview is a graphical user interface for Ghostscript, a PostScript and PDF file interpreter and viewer used by laser printers. Ghostscript provides these functions but only through the command line.
- PostScript and PDF interpreter and viewer.
- Installs a graphical user interface (GUI) for Ghostscript.
- Modify page size and orientation.
- Extract from new files only the pages that interest you
- Make conversions between PostScript and PDF formats.
- Allows document printing.
If you need to work with PS or PDF files, but can't get used to using Ghostscript through the terminal command, you should download GSview for free.