Files in the PostScript format are useful if we want to print files or share them on the Internet. They contain plain text, and as you probably know, require the program Ghostscript in order to be modified. The inconvenience of this is having to use the command line to perform all actions on the documents. If you download GSview, you can solve this problem.
A graphical interface for Ghostscript
GSview makes it easier to work with files in the PostScript format, as it adds a GUI (graphical user interface) to Ghostscript, which simplifies all actions enormously. From viewing documents to making conversions, everything is just a few clicks away with GSview.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) for Ghostscript.
- Print PDF and PostScript files.
- Modify the formal properties of a document.
- Extract one or more pages from a document.
- Convert between PDF and PostScript formats.
Simplifying tasks with PostScript and PDF is within your reach. Don't hesitate to download GSview free for Linux.