gThumb is an image viewer, developed for the GNOME desktop environment, that provides a comfortable browsing experience through the different folders of your hard drives to find and organize your photos.
The main features of gThumb are the following:
- Easily see the images as thumbnails or on full screen.
- Possibility to activate the visualization of the EXIF data of the JPEG images.
- Includes basic editing options, rotate, turn, scale, convert to B/W and adjust the saturation, contrast, tone or brightness.
- Practical folder browsing that allows you to copy or move files from one folder to another, updating the contents of each folder almost instantly.
- Organize the photos, with the possibility to add comments.
- Create folders or catalogs with your favorite photos.
- Support for several image formats, among which you will find: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG and ICO.
But, as well as all these functions, in gThumb you will also have a good collection of advanced tools that will allow you to import images from a digital camera, create slideshows or even web albums, among other things.
Other options included in the program will allow you to rename files in batches, convert images to another format, change the date and the time, find duplicated images, etc
gThumb is one of the best image viewers for the GNOME desktop. Download gThumb for free and edit your photographs or browse through them with great ease
Over a year ago