Large files can be rather bothersome, specially when it comes to sharing them over the Internet. That is the reason why HJSplit has been designed, a tool to split and join large files.
Freeware multi-platform file splitter.
Both if you want to share a file with these feature as well as if you need to join its different parts, HJSplit is perfect. That is because it will always be a lot more comfortable and specially, quicker, to share 5 parts of a 50 MB file (10 MB each) than to share the complete file without splitting it.
- Divide large files or join the parts they have been split into.
- Determine the size manually.
- Perfect to share files over the Internet or to create backups.
- Supports files of up to a total size of 100 MB.
- Compatible with MD5 checksum.
- Compare files.
- Use the application as if it were portable: carry it around on a USB pendrive or launch it from a CD or DVD.
Split and join, child's play
No matter if you need to send the file to a friend, want to create a backup or want to upload it to a direct download service (which usually limits the size of the files which you can upload), HJSplit is a perfect solution.
The program's interface is rather simple and it allows you to operate comfortably. It isn't powerful in what regards to design, but it completes its purpose perfectly. Whether you want to split or join, you'll be able to do so in a few seconds.
Videos, songs, games, images... Everything can be split or merged with HJSplit. Download HJSplit free for Windows!