On some occasions we need to edit small pieces of our videos, but some of the applications designed for this job, like Adobe Premier, include many options and are very complicated to use. In these cases it's better to use an application like HT Video Editor.
HT Video Editor is a simple video editor that we can use to make the basic modifications to our video files. Among the applications main advantages we find the incredible user friendly interface that contains the basis options and its scarce resource use, making it the ideal solution for less powerful computers.
Other features included in HT Video Editor are:
- Applying great variety of effects like color filters, noise reduction,...
- Integration of different types of video transitions.
- Scene detection.
- Adding text and effects for this text.
- Multimedia files volume normalization.
- Automatic save function.
- Create DVD player compatible disks.
The supported formats are:
- Video Input: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV.
- Image Input: JPEG, BMP, PNG.
- Audio Input: MP3 and WAV.
- Video Output: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, VCD, SVCD, DVD.
- Audio Output: WAV.
Moreover, it allows you to import and record video from devices like cameras and TV Tuner cards, and record audio from a microphone.
HT Video Editor8.1.956
Download HT Video Editor on your computer to have an intuitive video editor that has basic options. HT Video Editor is a lot easier to use than Premiere
Requirements and additional information:
The trial version can be used during 30 days. Registration is required when opening the application for the first time. Requires Windows Media Format 9.
Over a year ago