The layout of a document is one of the most important factors for any project before being printed. And one of the best tools available to layout a document for Mac has to be without a doubt iCalamus.
Layout your documents
Once you have all the elements that you want to add to a document it is time to lay it out, and with the help of iCalamus this task will be very simple.
Among its main features it is worth highlighting that it can:
- Import all the formats supported by Mac OS X for both text as well as images.
- Work with any font loaded on the system.
- Import images directly from the scanner.
- Work with layers.
- Show multiple pages at the same time.
- Apply frames to the images.
- Support for RGB as well as CMYK.
Furthermore, it includes a full range of design tools with which it will be possible to modify both the texts as well as the images, applying alignments, angles and other possibilities to each element.
Download iCalamus and prepare incredible documents before printing them out.