Smartphones and tablets have become the ideal ecosystem for clicker management games that don't require too much attention to play them. Within this genre, we can play Idle Miner Tycoon, a video game that will place us in charge of a mining facility that we'll have to evolve as we generate more income.
You'll start off with one shaft and three employees: a miner, a guy to transport the minerals to the surface and wheelbarrow operator to take them to the tank. You'll gradually generate enough income to be able to hire more workers, improve your facilities and open up more mining shafts.
Manage a mine without the risk of suffering silicosis and without worrying about the frequent strikes of the mining sector.
Your goal is to make money but also to spend as much as possible, because the more resources you invest, the more profits you'll obtain.
If you've always fancied the mining landscapes of regions like the Ruhr or Donbas, this is the game for you:
- Automate your work to increase the income flow.
- Generate money even when you're offline.
- Capture investors that trust your business.
- Hire managers to motivate your workers. You'll obtain a different effect with each one of them.
- Manage up to 10 mines at the same time.
- Extract up to 10 different types of minerals: coal, gold, rubies, moonstones, sapphire, jade...
You'll soon realize that you don't need an Internet connection to play. However, you can always resort to an app of the likes of SB Game Hacker to get hold of cheats or hacks to help you to boost your resources.
And if you want to play on your PC, you're out of luck, unless you don't mind downloading the APK and running the game on an Android emulator such as BlueStacks.