New technologies have become useful tools to learn at schools in a more dynamic and entertaining manner.
The iMathematics app for iPhone and iPad, for instance, manages to become a very useful personal maths teacher for students of this core educational subject. Thanks to the latter, students can learn the main lessons, solve interactive exercises or memorize the right formulas.
Have fun learning maths.
Features of iMathematics
- Learn about all maths disciplines: arithmetics, algebra, geometry, goniometry, trigonometry, probability, statistics...
- Includes over 70 lessons explained in a simple and clear manner.
- Easily memorize formulas, theorems, definition and properties thanks to the app's synthesis method.
- Includes interactive calculations to practice formulas and theorems.
- Write down personal annotations.
- Includes tools such as an advanced calculator, fraction approximation and the solution of equations to solve exercises.