When it comes to burning optical discs, names such as Nero always spring to mind. They are complete burning suites that offer thousands of options, but we don't always require all these recording possibilities. If the only thing that we want to do is burn a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc with its files without any need to resort to extraordinary options or create disc images, ImgBurn is more than enough.
The ultimate image burner.
ImgBurn is a CD and DVD burning application, to create backups of optical discs and create images, very easy to use thanks to its simplified user-friendly interface.
- 5 different working modes: Read, Build, Write, Verify and Discovery.
- Compatible with a large amount of image files: BIN, CCD, CDI, DVD, DI, GI, CUE, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
- Create audio CDs using APE, FLAC, AAC, M4A, MP3, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV files.
- Generate video DVDs from VIDEO_TS folders, DVD HD discs from HVDVD_TS folders or Blu-ray discs from BDAV/BDMV folders.
- Includes advanced configuration options.
- Unicode support.
- View additional information and error messages in an external window.
Record and analyze the results
Each of the functions of ImgBurn is accessible from the welcome window or by means of the toolbars. You will be able to record on optical discs or directly on your PC's hard drive, create all kinds of images and even verify and check the quality of the copies and recordings that you create.
Download ImgBurn for free, a simple and comfortable burning tool.