When we browse the web we usually come across interesting articles that we would like to read in peace and quiet. Instapaper lets you save those articles on your phone, to be able to read them later on, even if you're offline. Furthermore, the format in which the webpages are saved allows you to read them very comfortably.
A simple tool that saves webpages to read them later on.
How it works
Instapaper is very easy to use. When we visit a webpage, and we want to save it to read it later on, we only have to add a bookmark to Instapaper. Thus, the web will be saved as text only, removing the original design, so reading it later on will be much more comfortable.
- Store up to 500 articles.
- We can use several text sizes and sources for a comfortable reading experience.
- Lets us sort unread articles establishing a priority.
- Incorporates several reading modes, changing the brightness or color.
- Allows us to block the screen rotation.
Instapaper lets us comfortably read the pages we're interested in, even when we're offline.