As of lately, YouTube isn't the only inexhaustible source of multimedia resources in video format. There are other webs and services of the likes of Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, Instagram or Vine, to mention a few examples, that host millions of files of this nature and that can always come in handy if we download them to our smartphone or tablet.
You've probably heard of applications such as TubeMate YouTube Downloader for Android or aTube Catcher for PC, to which you've now got to add this InsTube.
Download videos from YouTube and other webs
Because, although its name may mislead you to think that it's got something to do with Google's video platform, the truth is that it allows you to download video and audio from different online services, not only YouTube.
How it works doesn't involve any mystery whatsoever as we've just got to download its APK (which you'll obviously not be able to find on Google Play) and access the service from which you want to download a video or its audio. You can browse through the site, with the app behaving like a browser, and just locate what you want to download, pressing the corresponding button to start the process. You'll obviously need to log in with your user credentials in those services where required, such as Facebook or Twitter.
Make your music and video collection grow with this application.
- Download videos to your Android smartphone or tablet free of charge.
- Protect your privacy.
- Create a safe vault on your device to keep videos and music.
- High-speed downloads.
- Possibility to choose between different video formats and image qualities.
- Extract the audio from MP3 videos.
- Compatible with webs and services of the likes of YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Vine, Tune, Vevo, SoundCloud, LiveLeak, Metacafe…