Gameloft, the French studio in charge of action series that are a success on Android and iPhone, such as Gangstar, very similar to Grand Theft Auto, or Modern Combat, a saga of high-quality shooters, is now also attacking the field of RPGs. The proof can be found in this Iron Blade: Medieval RPG.
Game for fans of action-packed role-playing games
The first thing you'll be able to appreciate after downloading the APK from the Google Play Store is its medieval settings. A Middle Age full of Templars but with touches of fantasy that will remind you of Game of Thrones or Lord of The Rings, in which demons from Norse Mythology such as Baal threaten with sinking the Earth into an age of darkness.
Your mission is to become the hero of the Templars in an adventure about saving mankind... or were you expecting something else?
A great RPG set in the Middle Ages full of dangers.
This a game that combines elements from online multiplayer RPGs and action games. For such purpose, it offers us a combat mode in which you yourself can develop your own fighting style.
- Intense fantasy story set in the Middle Ages.
- Explore different European settings such as Notre Dame, the Scottish Highlands or Transylvania.
- Playability focused on combats especially conceived for mobile devices.
- Develop your own fighting style.
- Wide range of special attacks.
- Master special powers and skills.
- Take part in mass battles and defeat the rest of players.
In turn, the game also makes the most of its multiplayer options and allows us to face up against other players online. You can attack them and get hold of their resources, without neglecting your very own in your fortress, where you'll have to improve the castle's defenses to keep your people safe.
And all the latter whilst you take part in intense and stunning combats for which you'll have to gather a huge amount of weapons.