Considered by many as the most important heavy metal band of all time, Iron Maiden is one of the most significant names in the history of rock. The band led by Bruce Dickinson is a religion for many music fans and, therefore, their game couldn't be missing on Android devices.
Things that only Eddie can do: save the universe
But don't get wrong, this Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast isn't any old stupid music game about tapping keys to follow the rhythm. No, here the main character is Eddie (we hope you already know him) who will enter a world full of dangerous enemies and you have to help him to recover fragments of his soul and save the universe. Or was you expecting this game to be as boring as Coldplay?
Iron Maiden is harder than a coffin nail.
The game is a combination of turn-based strategy, RPG and fighting games in which you'll find things like the following:
- Build a team of Eddies with the aspect of different Iron Maiden albums: Powerslave, Killers, A Matter of Life and Death, The Number of the Beast…
- Gain experience as you give out metal wherever you go.
- Choose talismans and extra skills for your characters.
- Choose between 5 kinds of fighters: warrior, magus, sentinel, gunner or assassin.
- Explore a world with stunning 3D graphics.
- Soundtrack featuring Iron Maiden classics and unpublished versions of songs.