Ironwall is an application that in an easy and intuitive way will allow anyone to create a server on their personal computer. The program is suitable for all kinds of users, because due to its simplicity it is ideal for inexperienced users, but at the same time it offers a wide array of possibilities that many expert users will really like.
Among the possibilities offered by Ironwall we will find:
- Total control over the number of users (up to a total of 512) and the number of connections that each will be able to carry out (with a total of 128 each).
- Possibility to create user accounts with password, as well as being able to block an IP directly.
- Complete information about the bandwidth.
- Support for PHP, ASP and PERL.
- Support for FTP web browsing.
The program's interface is rather dull, but offers each and every one of the options that are available in a clear and simple fashion, thus avoiding any kind of mix ups. Furthermore, the application doesn't require installation, something that will offer us the possibility to take it wherever we want on a pendrive.
Therefore, if you are looking for a program that will allow you to turn your computer into a server, and your don't want to have to deal with complex configurations, Ironwall is the ideal solution.
IronwallServidor Web 7.41
Create a web server on your computer with Ironwall, a server apt for all kinds of users. It doesn't require any kind of installation and hardly uses space
Wasx Alpha Software
Over a year ago