Optical storage devices like compact discs, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs deteriorate with use and pass of time, and are very sensitive to light and dust. As a consequence of this, some of the files stored in this kind of data storage device can be damaged and end up being unrecoverable. If you have to rescue the maximum amount of information as possible from your damaged optical disc, try IsoBuster.
IsoBuster is an application, the belongs to the group of data recovery software, compatible with all kinds of CDs, DVDs, and Blue-Ray discs. This application uses special methods to access the damaged details from a disc, making it possible to recover a great part of the documents, photographs and other files that you considered lost forever.
The main features of IsoBuster are:
- Recover data from a wide range of burning formats: VCD, SVCD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVCD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+MRW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R Doble Layer, DVD+RW Dual Layer, etc.
- Efficient working process, that doesn't follow the same rules or limitations as Windows.
- Scan and retrieve lost data.
- Great compatibility with any operating system.
- Play analogic audio.
- Possibility to pause between retries to allow the drive to recover.
- Support to run from the command line.
IsoBuster is capable of recovering data that you thought you had lost from optical discs. Download IsoBuster free and recover information from CDs and DVDs
Over a year ago