To translate texts and websites to over 90 different languages you can get hold of the iPhone application iTranslate. With this app you can hold conversations in real time, having the possibility to use the offline mode if you're abroad.
Translator for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch compatible with dozens of languages.
How this tool works is very simple and fast; you can translate you voice automatically or copy a message you've received and put it through the translator. Whatever you prefer.
- Translate to and from over 90 languages.
- Listen to translations with male or female voices.
- Choose between different dialects.
- Dictionary with synonyms and different word meanings.
- Share your favorites.
- Check your translation history.
- Direct voice translation.
- Offline mode.
What languages can be translated?
You can obviously translate to Spanish, German, French... We already expected all that, but you can also come across translations to rarer languages like Afrikaans, Belarusian, Bengali, Hmong, Lao, Sesotho or Welsh.