Despite the proliferation of services to listen to music online via streaming of the likes of Spotify and Apple Music, some people still don't want to pay their monthly flat rate and prefer to download music in MP3 format. And although it's getting harder and harder to do so for free, there are still a bunch of programs that allow you to do so. That's the case of KeepVid Music for PC, a software that also has its own version in APK format for Android.
Downloading music is no longer a problem thanks to this software.
This is a program that allows you to download, record, transfer, manage, play, and share all your songs and music collection in a fast and intuitive manner. It's one of the most complete applications when it comes to downloading music online from different playback sources.
From the desktop app and making use of the Pro Full version (downloading KeepVid for free is only possible by means of a trial version), we can make use of the following features:
- Download audio in MP3 format from YouTube videos.
- Download music from thousands of online music and video streaming sites: Facebook, Spotify, SoundCloud, MTV, Vimeo...
- Record and capture any song or playlist that you find on the Internet.
- Automatically filter any advert or cut.
- Discover new music amongst over 300,000 songs, 35,000 albums, 100 top charts, thousands of playlists...
- Transfer unlimited amounts of music to other devices such as Android, iPhone or Mac.
- Organize your music library with tags, album covers or by deleting duplicate or broken songs.
The truth is that it's a piece of software that goes a step beyond what we had seen to the date in terms of downloading music and songs for free. It's definitely a much more advanced alternative to P2P programs of the likes of BitTorrent or even video downloader tools such as aTube Catcher. However, remember that you may be infringing a few copyright regulations by using it...