We all remember that period back then when sharing large files or taking them from one place to another wasn't as easy as now: floppy disks, CD tubs, external storage units such as the Iomega ZIP or Jaz drive... Fortunately, we now have better options thanks to USB and its current features that allow us to carry around several GB of information in our pocket occupying less space than our keys.
Application to format USB drives
Windows incorporates its own method by means of which we can format a USB stick. However, with KORO USB Disk Formatter we can simplify the process thanks to the different functions that it offers us, which will save us from having to input commands if we want to change our file system. It can convert the file system to FAT, EXFAT, FAT32 or NTFS as well as being compatible with external hard drives.
- Formats drives quickly and safely.
- Deletes all the data and frees space on flash memory units.
- Removes any trace of malware that you may have been infected with.
- Solves partition errors.
- Can create volume tags for USB hard drives.
- Pre-scanning to find errors before formatting.
- Creation FAT32 volumes larger than 32 GB.
How to use it to format a memory unit?
Using this program is very simple, you only need to follow these instructions:
- Step 1: choose the USB unit to be formatted.
- Step 2: choose the formatting mode, which will be standard or fast.
- Step 3: click on the button that launches the process and wait for it to finish its job.