One of the advantages of Android devices regarding iPhone and iPad is that the operating system is much more customizable. There are thousands of APKs that can be downloaded to modify different aspects of the operating system, being application launchers the most common tools for such purpose.
The answer to how to customize your iPhone.
If as an Apple smartphone user you're not familiar with this concept we have to tell you that it's an app that works like a home screen and that provides you with access to different functions. Similar to the dock you've probably seen on macOS.
An application Launcher for iOS
Nevertheless, iOS can also adapt to the uses and habits of its users thanks to applications such as this Launcher. It's an application Launcher that installs a widget that allows us to quickly start different processes. It offers us a shortcut to different functions preventing you from having to search through the menus of your device. With just one tap you can do all the following:
- Call, send messages and use FaceTime with your favorite contacts.
- Get indications and directions.
- Access your browser favorites.
- Carry out automatic actions with several apps.
- Keep up with the weather conditions.
- Check average travel times by car or public transport.
- Check the time on different clocks around the world.
It's a complete tool that as well as carrying out all these actions allows us to store a backup of all the setting on iCloud. In turn, it comes along with different icons so that you can customize it to your own liking.