What should you do when you accidentally delete files? Luckily enough, it isn't a major drama because you can always make use of recovery programs of the likes of Lazesoft Recovery Suite Home.
Recover your files even in the most adverse situations
Deletions, formatted partitions, system failures... any adverse situation that springs to mind can be solved using this forensic tool. All the latter, from a program that comes along with several well-differentiated functions on its interface.
Recovering deleted files will never be a problem.
Main functions and features
- Tool to generate bootable discs from a CD or USB offering complete access to a PC that can't boot thanks to its option to create Live CDs compatible with different manufacturers (Dell, Acer, HP, Sony, Toshiba).
- Diagnosis and repair tools capable of recovering Windows when it's not capable of booting correctly. You can recover full partitions as well as corrupt registry files and edit the Boot.ini file.
- Recover files deleted from a hard drive that doesn't work. It's compatible with all sorts of file formats such as images, documents, videos, audios, emails...
- Reset manager passwords of the operating system in the case of loss or forget.
- Clone and create backups to assure your data with security copies to prevent disasters and avoid having to use this program seriously.
- Create, format, delete or remove partitions and full disks, whether FAT or NTFS or large spaces (volumes of up to 2TB).
The program itself offers us all its functions with a step-by-step guide that shows us what to do at all moments. If at a given moment you need to a self-booting disc or recover data or a Windows password, you can follow the advice given. And don't worry, it works on all Microsoft operating systems from XP henceforth.
The Home Edition is the free and basic version of this program, but if you need more functions you can find them in the full, premium or pro versions: Professional, Server and Unlimited.