Maybe the professional video editor tag has been used too many times, but in view of the fact that Lightworks is the editor that has been used in the Hollywood movie industry for many films over the last 20 years, this argument is probably as solid as ever.
Designed by editors, for editors.
Lightworks is a non-linear edition system used in movies such as Moulin Rouge, The Departed, Notting Hill, Pulp Fiction, Mission Impossible, The Pelican Brief, Scream... Inside you'll find all the knowledge built up by the sector, turning it into an editor aimed at the real needs of its users and not the needs of the computer industry.
Features of Lightworks
- Compatible with the usual video formats and with professional formats: ProRes, Avid DNxHD, AVC-Intra, DVCPRO HD, RED R3D, DPX, H.264, XDCAM EX/HD 422...
- Flexible timeline that doesn't depend on formats, resolutions or codecs.
- Change the speed, control the volume and apply effects and transitions in real time.
- Crop the material and make the most of the advantages of the "AutoSync" function.
- Allows multi-camera edition with an unlimited number of sources.
- Includes support for 3D video edition.
- Share your work and collaborate with other users in real time.
If you want to edit videos with the same tools used in the movie industry, you only have to download Lightworks for free. Show your skills editing and mounting videos!