As you know, there are all sorts of social networks: for dates, to make friends, to share photos... and, of course, to find a job. In fact, that's the purpose of LinkedIn that, as you already know, is one of the most successful online services to search for employment and promote yourself professionally.
The social network with job offers and vacancies
Although the truth is that it goes way beyond job offers because it's really about connecting with whatever you're interested in your professional scope. You'll engage with people and companies in your same professional sector, becoming a great opportunity to expand your labor circles and relationships that can always be useful at any given moment.
An alternative to classic online job search systems.
Apart from the app for iPhone, there's also a version in APK format for Android. They both offer us a series of features that we can use and access for free:
- Find people and jobs in your same labor sector.
- Receive updates about your labor sector and professional interests.
- Create your own online brand and introduce yourself as a professional showing off your CV and skills.
- Expand your network of professional contacts.
- Engage with other professionals.
The functions of this social network can be used for free but it offers us a series of premium services that we can pay for to make the most of all the tools offered at different levels, both for job hunters and business, sales or human resource professionals.