Liquid Lemur Linux is quite a young distro in the Linux world that was born with the idea of offering users a base distribution, by means of which they can create their very own fully customized version.
The developers of this distro, previously known as Liquid OS, had a very clear target from the beginning: create a fast and functional base distribution that was also eye-catching. And it looks like they've managed to do it.
Applications available in Liquid Lemur
- APEman: to install add-ons, projects and tools to configure Liquid Lemur.
- Autostarter: to configure which applications have to start running when the system boots.
- Favorites: to show the applications that are used the most often.
- Welcome: to help the user to start taking his first steps in Liquid Lemur.
- Lemur Quit: to close session in this distribution.
- Menu Updater: to keep all the applications up to date.
- Several switches to be able to enable and disable different panels and docks.