MacJournal is a utility with which you can write on your computer about anything you want as if it were a personal diary. But, not only that, it also provides the possibility to publish the articles on the Internet in a very comfortable manner. In fact, MacJournal can be considered as a new blog client.
Among the functions offered by MacJournal those that are noteworthy are:
- Intuitive interface that will allow you to create entries as if it were a personal diary.
- View the program in fullscreen mode that will avoid that you are distracted while writing.
- Automatically includes the date and time of each article, with the possibility to modify this data manually.
- Access protected by means of password and AES-256 encryption.
- Add all kinds of contents: text, images, PDF files, QuickTime films,...
- Possibility to publish the entries as a blog on services like WordPress, Blogger, MobileMe, LiveJournal,...
- Support for the export function that allows you to save the entries as RTF, DOC and TXT.
Download MacJournal and try to write your feelings or your experiences in what some people call the diary of the 21st century.
MacJournal is a personal diary that will allow you to easily publish your contents on the Internet. Discover all the options offered by MacJournal
Requirements and additional information:
Works on Mac OS X 10.4.9 or above. Requires that you have QuickTime 7.3.1 installed. You can try out the application for 15 days.
Over a year ago