After fighting in Vietnam for a few years, Lincoln Clay has returned to New Bordeaux (a fictional version of New Orleans) with the intention to leave behind his criminal background. However, that won't be possible as he'll be betrayed by the black mafia, his adoptive family, reason for which he'll start a journey full of blood and vengeance. That's the starting point of Mafia 3.
Nothing to envy of GTA: San Andreas and company
We had already observed through online videos the gameplay on video consoles like PS4 and that's why we all wanted to know when Mafia III was coming out for PC. Well, it has finally arrived and it brings us a new story set in the 60s' with stunning graphics and plenty of action that takes place in the underworld.
You are Lincoln Clay and you have to avenge your family.
This game stands out for the following aspects:
- A huge city that you can explore and that's controlled by rival gangsters and corrupted authorities.
- Choose your game style: from applying brute force to your actions to being stealthy and careful thanks your to military training.
- Raise a new family of soldiers and deputies that you'll reward or betray as you wish.
Make the most of your skills such as reckless driving or street know-how and earn yourself some respect. However, you many need to search for or download a tutorial for this Mafia but it is rather hard to complete all the missions. Regarding its minimum requirements, you'll need to meet the following to make the game work:
- Windows 7 operating system.
- Intel I5 or AMD FX-8120 64-bit processor.
- 6 GB of RAM.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD7870 graphics card with 2 GB of memory.
- 50 GB of free space on your hard drive.