Android and iPhone have a catalog with hundreds of thousands of games. Trying to download them all is totally impossible, so the best thing is that somebody curates them for you. And that's precisely what Magic Box has done.
6 games ready to be played on your Android
Once we install this application, we'll have access to the YekooGame app, a collection of games embedded in the same APK that offers 6 of the most successful titles as of lately:
- Rolling Football: platform game starring a football.
- 2048: the puzzle game in which you had to add up the elements of a panel until you reached the number 2048.
- Hang a line: make sure your main character doesn't fall into space by attaching him always to at least one line.
- Flappy Bird: one the greatest casual hits of the last few years in which we'll have to help a bird to fly around dodging obstacles.
- Don't Die: control the movements of two different characters simultaneously.
- Bear coming: a bear is out to out you and you have to try to escape.
A selection of mobile games that went viral.
To play any of them, you've only got to run the application and choose the game from the main interface. That's it. However, installing the app can be somewhat tedious as you'll previously need to download it from Mobogenie, one of the alternative Android stores to Google Play, where you'll have to search for it and install it.