Digital photography has provided plenty of advantages to users, because it allows them to take a larger amount of photos. To manage them you can use a program like Magix Photo Manager.
Your digital photos always organized.
No longer will you have to worry about running out of film roll. Now by simply dumping the information from our memory card on the computer, we are ready to take another batch of photos. As a consequence of the latter, it's easy to accumulate thousands of photos on our computer, that without a good organizer will end up lost on the hard drive. For such purpose, it's highly advisable to use a photo manager like Magix Photo Manager.
Magix Photo Manager is an application that will let us manage our photo collection free of charge. Furthermore, it includes interesting optimization tools that will let us get the best result from our photos.
Main features of Magix Photo Manager
- Quick and efficient manager for our photo collection.
- Comfortable explorer that will allow us to access a simple viewer or slideshow.
- Slideshow presentations with music and transition effects.
- Basic optimization settings: brightness, contrast, clarity, red eye removal, etc.
- Advanced optimization features: convert to black and white, saturation, color temperature...
- FaceID technology to be able to recognize faces and thus name them.
- Native format to save photo albums, called MAGIX Photo Album (.alb).
- Support for many graphic formats, among which we'll find: BMP, JPG, TIF, TGA, PNG, EPS, PCD, GIF and PSD.
- Compatible with the RAW format of more than 200 camera models.
- And many other innovations.
If you want to get hold of one of the best photo managers, download Magix Photo Manager.