Your iPhone's camera can be used for many other things as well as the obvious feature to take photos. Among the latter, we can find the possibility to expand the vision of objects to see them bigger and with more details. That's the function of Magnifying Glass, an app that as well as seeing things bigger can help us to view things better.
Forget about forcing your eyesight.
With this app you can make the most of the different features of your device's camera to use them to expand the image, from zooming in to using filters, as well as adjusting the focus or exposure.
- Digital zoom.
- Possibility to freeze the view and expand the image.
- Built-in flash to be used as a torch with an option to dim the light.
- Rotate images.
- Eight different filters to improve the real-time or frozen views.
- Stabilization mode.
- Support for front and rear cameras.
- Different interface designs.