Everyone knows about browsers of the likes of Firefox or Google Chrome, but they don't usually take into account others that are equally efficient or even more than the latter. This is the case of Maxthon, a browser based on WebKit that provides fast access to webs, as well as native and free services on the cloud and synchronization with the browser's versions installed on other devices.
A browser that has nothing to envy to giants like Firefox or Chrome.
- Maxthon Passport Service to encrypt and share Favorites on the cloud.
- Synchronization with versions of the browser installed on other devices in order to fill in forms.
- Possibility to configure keyboard and mouse shortcuts.
- AES 256 encryption for forms.
- Possibility to restore the browser's last session.
- Minimalistic design in which usability comes first.
- Support for the installation of add-ons from the Chrome Web Store.
Committed to usability and security
Its developers didn't want to create any old browser. They intended to differentiate it from the rest by means of two key aspects for the user, such as security and usability. That's why its minimalistic design is clearly focused on simplifying the user's interaction with the browser, making it very easy to use. On the other hand, in terms of security, by means of the AES 256 encryption of data we can protect the forms we fill in.