If you want to update your PC to Windows 10, but you're having trouble with the download and automatic update on your computer, you can resort to Media Creation Tool, with which you can create a USB or DVD with files necessary to carry out the installation manually, thanks to this Windows 10 ISO or USB Tool.
How to create a copy of Windows 10
With the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, installing the newest operating system by Microsoft manually is really easy. You only have to follow these steps to have a free copy of Windows 10:
- Download and run W10 Media Creation Tool.
- Choose the option 'Create an installation media for another PC'.
- Choose the language, architecture and the Windows version to be installed.
- Choose whether to create a Flash unit or an ISO image.
- Be patient because you're in for a long wait.
If you choose the option to create a Flash unit, you'll have to insert a USB pendrive with at least 3 GB of free space, but if you choose to create an ISO image, you'll have to burn the copy onto a DVD to use it.