The usability of smartphones and tablets has definitely improved over the years, and it's very easy to manage all the different aspects of a mobile device straight from its touchscreen. But the truth is that it still isn't so simple to handle a phone from a computer equipped with a mouse and keyboard as offered by MoboPlay Desktop Software.
Manage your iPhone or Android from the Windows desktop
The main features of MoboPlay for PC make it the perfect tool to control everything concerning the administration of an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. For such purpose we need to connect the device to a computer by means of a USB cable to be able to carry out actions like the following:
- Make backups of photos, music or any other file.
- Restore the operating system.
- Transfer songs, videos or other files.
- Download applications.
- Free some storage space.
An efficient tool to manage the contents of your Android, iPhone or iPad.
How does MoboPlay work?
Depending on whether we're using it to manage an Android device or an iPhone its functioning varies slightly. For Android we have to do the following:
- Step 1: connect the device by means of a USB cable making sure you've enabled USB Debugging in the settings.
- Step 2: click on Backup to backup your files.
- Step 3: specify the files you want to backup (contacts, calls, messages, applications, songs, etc.).
- Step 4: search for the copy in the folder called XianzhiUserData with today's date.
In any case, simply following the first step will allow you to manage your files and carry out other actions such as changing ringtones, installing or uninstalling apps or viewing your phone on full-screen.
In the case of iPhone, the process is slightly different but not too much: you have to click on iTunesBackup for your backups, while the rest of actions are similar to Android.