Each day there are more and more Android smartphones on the market, but each manufacturer requires a different program to be able to handle its contents, and if there is more than one person in a house, this can end up being bothersome. Why not use a single program for all Android devices? That's what Moborobo is all about.
A universal manager for Android devices
The first thing worth noting about Moborobo is everything it offers, and how easy it is to handle. From its interface it offers the user two ways of connecting any Android device to the application:
- By means of a USB cable.
- By Wi-Fi.
Once connected to a device, Moborobo allows you to:
- Access the contact data, to be able to create backups of the data, so that it's possible to add it to any other device without trouble.
- Manage the applications that are installed on the device.
- Access the application shop launched by the program's developers.
- Move music between the device and the computer.
- Extract a piece of a song to use it as a ringtone or alert.
- Find new themes and wallpapers for the device.
- And more...
After downloading Moborobo for free, you'll discover how to change many things that you didn't even now could be modified.