Model ChemLab is an application that perfectly simulates the work space of a chemistry lab, allowing you to experience activity related with this material, in a secure and interactive way.
So as to be able to practice controlled chemistry experiments without any risks, Model ChemLab provides six modules, each one of which offers us the possibility to perform different simulations:
- Acid-Base Titration. That studies the acid-base reactions.
- Fractional Crystallization Lab. In which to perform the experiments to measure the different solubility of each of the pure components present in a substance, by means of fractional crystallization processes.
- Generic Lab. In this part both the equipment (beakers, test tubes, burets, pipettes, filtering flask with Buchner funnel,...) as well as the processes (titration, decanting/pouring, voltage, volume,...) that are common in a lab are studied.
- Gravimetric Analysis of Chloride. That consists in determining the percentage of chlorides that a sample contains by means of a gravimetric analysis.
- Half Life Lab. Allows you to study the time it takes for a radioactive isotope to disintegrate allowing you to establish its stability.
- Volumetric Analysis of Chloride. To determine the amount of chlorides present in a sample by means of a volumetric analysis.
Move the chemistry lab to your own house thanks to Model ChemLab.
Model ChemLab Mac4.01
With Model ChemLab you will be able to practice chemistry in your house. Download Model ChemLab to perform chemical experiments without going to the lab
Requirements and additional information:
This is a trial version with certain limitations.
Model Science Software
Over a year ago