Some old audio players only recognize discs in CD-A format, that follow the standard set in the Red Book, so it's impossible to play discs that contain files codified in MP3, WMA or WAV. In these cases, you have to resort to a program like MP3 CD Converter to create your own audio CD.
MP3 CD Converter is a simple utility that allows you to record you own audio compilation in CD-A format, including the music of your choice or a specific playlist.
The main features of MP3 CD Converter are:
- Create CD compositions from your digital audio files.
- Possibility to import the tracks from any audio CD to create customized compilations.
- Input the title and artist on the disc.
- Capture the information of each track from the ID3 tags.
- Tool to print the covers.
- Functions to record and play the discs.
- Different skins available for the interface.
- Support for the following formats: MP3, MP2, WMA, WMV, M4A, WAV, AVI and MPG.
MP3 CD ConverterProfessional 5.03
MP3 CD Converter can create audio CDs with your favorite MP3 songs. Download MP3 CD Converter to your PC and listen to your favorite music on any player
Requirements and additional information:
This is a trial version with certain limitations.
Over a year ago