To be able to listen to your MP3 music collection, there's no need to carry your songs around with you wherever you go. An app of the likes of Musicloud can help you out, accessing wherever it's stored, whether on any other iOS device, Windows PC, macOS or a cloud storage service like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
Don't carry music with you: access it from wherever you are.
To get hold of your music you only need access to a data connection or a WiFi network (advisable if you don't want to use up all your Internet data). It comes along with playback functions, but also offers us the possibility to manage our music library, being able to transfer, download, move or rename files.
- Compatible with different music formats, including FLAC and MP3.
- Timer for standby mode.
- Graphical equalizer with over 20 different views.
- Shows your the lyrics whilst you listen to music.
- Create and manage smart playlists similar to those of an iPod.
- Import music from iPod Library.
- Organize your songs, albums, artists or genres by tabs.
- Tag and lyrics editor.
- Exchange iTunes files.
- WiFi transfers.
- Download music, images, and files from online storage sites.
- Function to move, rename or delete tracks and songs.
- Search by artist, title, album or genre.
- Create and manage folders.
- History of songs played.