It's never a bad idea to keep a strict control of our heart. My Heart is an Android app that intends to help us keep a daily log of our blood pressure to prevent future problems or monitor our hypertension.
A database for our body's engine
By installing the APK on our smartphone we can register the different data shown in our blood pressure measurements. The interface's design is definitely not the most attractive, but its many features make up for it:
- Store blood pressure measurements.
- Modify and update those measurements.
- Assign tags to each registry.
- Data registered with time and date.
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure values, as well as weight and heartbeat.
- Support for several user profiles.
- Interactive graphics.
- Export data to CSV, XML and PDF files.
- Reminders to take your blood pressure.
Don't hesitate and get hold of a database to keep a strict control of your heart system.