Here we have an app to edit and enhance images like so many others we've already reviewed for Android. It comes along with a wide range of stickers, filters, and other effects to carry out enhancements and make funny photo montages, as well as tools to easily combine images from your gallery in order to put together collages. In a matter of seconds, you'll be able to transform yourself or any of your friends into a prince, a dog, a post-graduate student...
Once you download the APK of My Photo Editor you'll soon be able to see that it offers us a simple and intuitive system that allows us to easily access each one of its options. Then, once you're on the photo in question, just apply the corresponding effect and save the picture just in case you want to share it online on your social networks.
Another free option to edit your photos.
- Get perfect selfies with over 130 different filters.
- Over 150 easy-to-use layers and filters.
- Different types of grids to create collages (up to 9 photos at once).
- Easy and simple manner to create a story with a collage.
- Hundreds of stickers, frames, and wallpapers for your images.
- Decorate the background of your photos with some color.
- Share your creations on apps of the likes of WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, or by email or SMS.
Is this the best application to edit photos on Android?
Well, we're afraid it isn't as it definitely can't compete with other alternatives of the likes of Photoshop Express or PicsArt, two apps that come along with a much better enhancement system, a wider range of options and, especially, without any invasive adverts. In any case, it all depends on your taste.