Talking Tom Cat has been one of the most successful virtual pets on smartphones, going way beyond what Tamagotchis offered us over 20 years ago. The former is based on all the advantages offered by mobile platforms by means of their touchscreen and multimedia options. The fact is that, together with Pou and others, it has become a mass phenomenon that has even led to new games and new friends: My Talking Angela, My Talking Hank, Talking Tom Jetski or Gold Run, both on Android and iPhone, as well as Windows PCs. And of course, we can't forget about this My Talking Tom.
Take care of Tom and turn him into a worthy cat.
The most successful virtual pet for smartphones
Well, this game definitely won't be a stranger to you. Its APK allows us to adopt a cat, give him a name and let him into our lives. And just like all living beings, he's going to require plenty of your attention: you'll have to feed him, keep him entertained, but also wash him and dress him. All these functions are fully customizable, being able to apply your own style to any aspect of the game.
- Over 10 minigames: Happy Connect, Bubble Shooter, Planet Hop...
- Visit your friends and other players and see how they decorate their houses.
- Check Tom's real-life emotions, that change depending on how you play with him.
- Over 1,000 combinations between furs, clothes, and furniture.
- 999 levels in which you can unlock elements and coins.
- 9 growth stages.
- Interact with him. He will repeat whatever you say and react differently depending on where you stroke him.
The game has been such a hit that, apart from the above-mentioned spin-offs, its developers have also released other versions such as Talking Tom 2 and 3, as well as seasonal mods. In other words, when it's Christmas you can dress him Christmassy motifs.
Rumors about My Talking Tom
Among all those stupid rumors that are always spreading on the Internet and are shared via WhatsApp faster than light, you've probably heard about the hoax arisen from a group of over-motivated moms and dads that state that the cat has got a camera hiding in its eyes to record your kids on video and share it with evil Russian webs to later extort you. Just a load of rubbish. The cat doesn't record anyone on video and doesn't traffic with your organs either. Some people just believe anything they hear...
All in all, you'll have fun spending your free time taking care of this cat and remembering your childhood playing with Bandai's legendary Tamagotchi.
What's new in the latest version?
- Block-breaker mini-game.
- Make Tom eat hot food to breathe fire.
- Fidget spinner cap: tap it to make it spin.